To ensure your safety, we have implemented the following procedures in addition to our regular practices:
- Our staff self-monitor themselves for any Covid-19 symptoms daily
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken at the start of each day to ensure there are no signs of a fever
- Any staff member that shows symptoms will not be allowed in the premises, and will have to quarantine for two weeks, along with completing a mandatory COVID-19 test.
- In order to limit the number of people in our waiting room, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment.
- Pre-appointment patient screenings are conducted a day before your appointment as well as upon your arrival
- Pre-appointment temperatures will also be taken using a contactless thermometer upon arrival
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask while in the clinic
- In addition to this, physical distancing will be maintained via patient flow markers to ensure there is a controlled flow.
- Surfaces and instruments are continually disinfected and sterilized to the highest standards.